A Beautiful Kent Wedding Venue
Your wedding is a unique occasion and we would be delighted to help you celebrate at London Golf Club. It is one of the few Kent wedding venues located on the beautiful North Downs, providing a picturesque and private venue for your special day.
We will help you plan the day down to the very last detail including the ceremony, reception, flowers, photography, toastmaster, entertainment and all the little things that will create the perfect start to your married life.
Set in the heart of 700 acres the Clubhouse is approached from the gatehouse by the impressive 1 mile driveway – a real wow factor right from the start. A fountain stands in front of the elegant porch awaiting your arrival.
You enter the clubhouse via The Great Hall where magnificent oak beams are a prominent feature before proceeding to the Long Bar where guests can be welcomed with canapés.
The patio and terrace area provide the perfect setting to relax and enjoy your drinks reception and wedding photographs. With a stunning view over the lakes and manicured fairways, this backdrop overlooking our two Championship Golf Courses is a must for your memorable group photographs.
There are several excellent hotels offering nearby accommodation for Kent weddings. London Golf Club is easily accessible with ample parking for up to 230 cars. There is also designated helipad available for use, details are available on request.
The wedding package includes the following elements:
- Use of banqueting room, long bar, outside terrace and Great Hall, Heritage Suite or Henry Cooper room for your ceremony
- Private room for bridal party to get ready before the ceremony
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- 1 reception drink per guest – either prosecco, Pimms and lemonade, bottled beer or orange juice
- Three course wedding breakfast with coffee and mints
- Wines served with the meal (half a bottle per person)
- Still and sparkling mineral water (half a bottle per person)
- A glass of prosecco to toast the happy couple
- Evening buffet for the day guests
- DJ provided by our recommended supplier
- London Golf Club Toastmaster from the Institute of Toastmasters of Great Britain
- Menu tasting for Bride and Groom
- Tea lights, crockery, linen, cutlery and glassware
- Use of silver cake stand and knife
- Wooden Easel for table plan
- Chair covers and colour sash
- Complimentary 2 ball on the International course
The following upgrades are also available:
- Reception drinks can be upgraded by serving more than 1 drink per person or selecting to serve a different drink to those on our list
- Serving canapes – a selection of 4 per guest
- Upgrade wine with the meal from house wine
- Toast drink – upgrade to Billecart Salmon Champagne
- 1 hour Bar extension
- Additional bar set up in banqueting room
- Upgrade DJ package to include photo booth, LED dance floor and mood lighting
Please enquire for upgrade prices.
Henry Cooper Room
A stunning oak panelled, warm room ideal for intimate civil ceremonies. This room was named after the late Sir Henry Cooper who was a much-loved member at the club. With a balcony overlooking the main entrance of the Clubhouse, this room, has a wonderful atmosphere and is a beautiful setting for the bridal party to get ready.
The Great Hall
With a magnificent, vaulted ceiling and grand fireplace, The Great Hall has proved very popular and is the perfect setting to become husband and wife. The room has plenty of space for live singers and musicians and lots of scope for beautiful and elaborative decoration.
Heritage and International Suite
Offering a long aisle, the naturally lit Heritage and International Suite offers the perfect blank canvas for you to style your ceremony however you choose. Features of our Heritage/International Suites include atmospheric lighting, air-conditioning, natural daylight, and access to terrace.
We are delighted that Civil Marriage ceremonies can be provided at London Golf Club allowing you the opportunity to host your entire celebration at one venue.
London Golf Club is a venue licensed by Kent County Council (Approved Premises) to conduct Civil Wedding Ceremonies, Renewal of Vows and Baby Welcoming Ceremonies.
Our Weddings Coordinator will process your ceremony booking directly with the Registrar office. You can concentrate on other details as there is nothing more to do until the Registrar contacts you to arrange the necessary papers. Two registrars will preside on the day to guide you during the ceremony.