With a full-time assistant to be appointed, you will be part of the senior team.
· Fully equipped workshop and stores
· Healthy budget
· It is important both our golf courses get the water resources they need to maintain top quality surfaces
· On site accommodation available
· Free Hot & cold lunches Monday to Friday
· Employee discount on shop sales and Food & Beverage
· Free parking
· Sick pay after 12 months
· Staff events throughout the year.
· 6 free Golf rounds per year
· Friends & Family rate for Golf.
To work closely with PGA Coaches and Director of Golf to introduce young people to golf, from all backgrounds, creating golfing opportunities. To work with a variety of national and local partners such as Golf Foundation, Kent Golf Union, School Games Organisers, clubs, and schools to help more young people enjoy the playing and personal benefits of golf.
We are looking for team members to join Food & Beverage. We offer varying hours.
To maintain a high standard of service to all customers as required, ensuring speedy, polite, warm and efficient service at all times.
We are looking for a trainee greenkeeper to join the team on a full time basis. (Average 40 hours)
1 in 3 weekends with paid overtime.
Will need to work toward Level 2 in Greenkeeping, partnering with Hadlow College.
You will be helping the team mow and prepare the golf course for the days golfers
High job satisfaction
Good team ethics.
London Golf Club are committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please be aware due to location you will require your own transport. For more information and to apply email our Human Resources Manager, Janet Smith.