We are looking for people to work in our Food & Beverage outlets. The hours are flexible and are normally 9-hour shifts with varying start times. Please be aware you will require your own transport as public transport is limited.
As part of our Food and Beverage team, you will learn all the aspects involved in the organisation whilst working in the Spike Bar, the Long Bar, the Restaurant, the Halfway House or the Drinks Buggy. You will be an integral part of the Food and Beverage Team, carrying out all instructions and assisting where and when necessity arises.
We have a great opportunity for you to join our team as an Assistant Greenkeeper with the desire to work at a commercially run club where customer focus drives our thinking.
Key skills and attributes:
- Relevant greenkeeping experience (at least 3 years for Assistant Greenkeeper position)
- Sound practical skills
- Relevant qualifications – Spraying experience, as well as PA1, PA2 and PA6 certification would be advantageous
- Self motivated individual, with drive and initiative
- Receptive and contributes to new ideas and willingness to undergo regular training
- Ability to work to high standards with an attention to detail
- Enjoys and works well in a large team atmosphere
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
We are keen to meet career minded individuals with the drive and enthusiasm to contribute to our team’s reputation for delivering excellence to customers. Over 20 years many of our staff have used their experience with us to progress their careers and go on to become leading course managers not only here in the UK but as far afield as Australia, New Zealand and the U.S.A.
London Golf Club are committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please be aware due to location you will require your own transport. For more information and to apply email our Human Resources Manager, Janet Smith.