- Ideally RHS 2, Level 2 Horticulture qualification, or working towards qualification
- Assist in the daily maintenance required to manage a working estate where detail and presentation are very important
- Fit and capable of the more labour intensive parts of the role
- Some flexibility regarding hours and days
- Must have a can-do attitude.
- Relevant greenkeeping experience (at least 3 years for Assistant Greenkeeper position)
- Sound practical skills
- Spraying experience, as well as PA1, PA2 and PA6 certification would be advantageous
- Self motivated individual, with drive and initiative
- Receptive and contributes to new ideas and willingness to undergo regular training
- Ability to work to high standards with an attention to detail
- Enjoys and works well in a large team atmosphere
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
We are keen to meet career minded individuals with the drive and enthusiasm to contribute to our team’s reputation for delivering excellence to customers. Over 20 years many of our staff have used their experience with us to progress their careers and go on to become leading course managers not only here in the UK but as far afield as Australia, New Zealand and the U.S.A.
If you aspire to advance your career and move to a club with a strong emphasis on development and a progressive greenkeeping department please apply with your CV and salary expectations, together with a covering letter outlining your reasons for applying.
As the Food and Beverage Operations Manager you will be working with the Director of Hospitality and team to maintain a high standard of service in the club bars and restaurants, and outside facilities as directed by the London Golf Club policies.
You will be expected to lead, manage, and control the department, ensuring that customers, members and guests receive a speedy, efficient service and that company standards are met at all times.
We are looking for people to work in our Food & Beverage outlets. The hours are flexible and are normally 9-hour shifts with varying start times. Please be aware you will require your own transport as public transport is limited.
As part of our Food and Beverage team, you will learn all the aspects involved in the organisation whilst working in the Spike Bar, the Long Bar, the Restaurant, the Halfway House or the Drinks Buggy. You will be an integral part of the Food and Beverage Team, carrying out all instructions and assisting where and when necessity arises.
London Golf Club are committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please be aware due to location you will require your own transport. For more information and to apply email our Human Resources Manager, Janet Smith.